1. Where is the application for next season? Answer: See discord server
2. Where is the roster template? Answer: See discord server
3. Is there a default war day/time for each division? Answer: No. Each league week runs from Thurs – Thurs. You will negotiate with each opponent a mutual day and time to war.
4. How do I sign up Representative for my clan? Answer: Tag @Moderators with the following information; [Clan Name] [Rep Name 1 and tag them] [Rep Name 2 and tag them] on our discord server.
5. What if I don’t know who my second Rep will be yet? Answer: That’s ok. Just give us the first Rep now, but work quickly to identify and notify us of the second ambassador as it’s a requirement to have two per clan, no more no less.
6. What are important dates to know? Answer: See discord server
7. Where can I see a list of rules? Answer: See discord server The rules are currently being finalized with tweaks. They’ll be available shortly.
8. What is the max roster size for each division? Answer: Pro – 70 Semi-Pro – 60 Welter – 50 Flyweight – 40 Heavy – 40
9. What is the minimum break down for each war per division? Answer: Pro – 10/15/10/0 Semi-Pro 7/10/13/0 Welter – 5/8/12/0 Flyweight – 0/0/0/15 Heavy – 15/0/0/0
When do rosters need to be posted? A. Asap. Rosters are used in the selection process.
Can rosters be changed? A. Rosters can be changed until the roster deadline after that you will need to use the roster change form.
When is the Master Roster Deadline? A. Master rosters Deadline is OCTOBER 24TH
After the Roster Deadline do we have a limited amount of additions? A. Yes, each division has a different limited number of additions, but you can remove as many players as you like.
What should I enter in the transaction area in the roster? A. Nothing, leave it empty. The transaction area is just for the Roster Team
If I have any further questions, who should I contact? A. Tag @Roster Team on discord server
How can I make a copy of the master roster template?
“How do I post recruiting information in NDL server? Does NDL have any partnerships to help me recruit for my clan?”
NDL has partnered with Clash Champs to provide you with a streamlined, efficient way to recruit for your clan rather than having to post your recruiting information in server after server after server. Sign up on their website to have Clash Champs do all the work for you, posting your recruiting information in over 57 servers and spreading your clan’s message far and wide. Enroll your clan here: https://www.clashchamps.com/ With easy sign up, and daily bumping, Clash Champs makes recruiting more time efficient. For questions, please join their server: https://discord.clashchamps.com/. To ensure your clan’s recruiting ad gets posted on NDL server, make sure you mark that your clan is participating in the No Dip League.
“How can I partner with the NDL?”
We have some requirements for our partnerships that include: 500+ members in your server, ideals must align with NDL, partnership offers something to either the league itself or our members. If you believe you meet those requirements, please fill out this application: https://forms.gle/cP66s3gp4G4aSoqw9
The following actions need to be done every war. Warmatch is the site used to keep track of the statistics for the league used for events and other specific information needed within the league.
Claim Clan How to claim your clan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUXjzyxFhaA
Start if War To start auto logging the war: After you match in game, make sure your war log is open, then go to the website and click the sparkle button or type !wm auto in your Discord warmatch channel if your clan uses warmatch bot. If for some reason you need to manually start a war, here’s how: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9GIjjE0ZYW4MjZ3YnBfTWpZVnc/view?usp=drivesdk
End of War At the end of every war you must score every war in order for logging to work properly and track League stats properly. Do not search for a new war until you have done so. Type !wm score or click the button pictured below on the website.